March 14, 2013

Just A Little Fluff...

Between new popes, big work meetings, and trying to figure out how to wrangle dinner out of our near-empty fridge for the past few nights, I'm not good for much today. It's taking everything I've got to keep from eating the entire contents of my lunchbox right now, and it's only 9:45. Subjecting you to any attempt at cohesive sentences would surely be cruel and unusual (as is the spaghetti sitting in the refrigerator, calling to me). Luckily I have a few friends who are always glad to help...

Hard to tell from the picture, but the other day puppy got so tired that he just couldn't hold his head up anymore... so he rested his chin on the coffee table (just the right height!) for a while.
In between loads of laundry, I discovered this scene.
Teddy insisted on carrying this stick for almost half a mile. He kept dropping it (not overly coordinated, my boy) and pulling on his leash like crazy until we went back for it.
This guy takes after his mama... always sleepy (and hungry... and ready for a good backrub...)
Blurry face because I had to zoom in close enough to capture the bit of tennis ball fuzz stuck to his lower lip. Concerned look because he couldn't figure out quite why I was laughing at him.
The best way to stay warm on a cold night: our own personal, purring heater.
 Hard to have a bad day with these two faces in it!


   Love,

    Meg


1 had something to say:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, they are the cutest!!! Teddy is so expressive. I love that top photo and that he was too tired to hold up his head - how sweet :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com