October 10, 2011

(Mostly) Silent Sundays

What's that? It's not Sunday? Well..... just work with me here. These pictures were taken on Sunday, so I think that counts.

My mom and I headed out yesterday to do a little wedding venue shopping! After some very serious preparations (ie brunch and a beer from my favorite brewery), we headed for vineyard #1 and enjoyed a fantastic glass of wine with this gorgeous view...

Then we headed to vineyard #2...
... and somewhere between the incredible petit verdot cupcakes and the adorable atmosphere, I fell in love. They have a gorgeous view of the mountains, the perfect amount of space (plus a "bridal suite" loft), and excellent wine.
If you need me this week, I'll be daydreaming....


  Love,

    Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com