January 28, 2013

Monday Motivation

A quiet weekend full of sleeping late, lazy afternoon naps, and lounging on the couch has left me inexplicably exhausted. It was all my little legs could do to make it through a workout this morning, and my brain used up the last ounce of its energy coaxing my body toward the finish line. I'm a little worried about starting off the week so drained... at this rate, Friday Wednesday isn't going to be pretty.
So in case you're like me and need a little extra motivation on this Monday, I've collected a few furry friends to help.

This cat is working hard to keep his New Year's Resolutions...
... and this one isn't afraid to dream big:
These dogs are overachievers...
... but they're not afraid to ask for help when they really need it:
These animals prove that no matter their size, they can still find creative solutions to a challenge:
This otter has mastered the art of avoiding distraction...
... and this dog knows that believing in himself is the first step:
This horse and this cat are always there to help a friend:
But this bird has discovered that sometimes, you just have to know when to accept defeat:
(do pardon his French)
Happy Monday!

   Love,

    Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com