January 31, 2013

Thursday Things

This week is kicking my butt, and not in a good way (although I have been spending lots of time at the gym taking out my frustrations... on myself.) Since I don't have a lot of extra space in my brain, I've assembled just a few random-but-lovely bits.

This post is incredible. Alex the parrot nearly did me in, but Christian the lion makes me cry every. single. time. The video about him is worth watching. It's okay, you can tell people:
[stolen from the comment section]
After that, you deserve a good laugh. I'm sure some shameful pooches will do the trick:
Dogshaming.com elaborates: "Our dogs love the fire but Belle thinks it belongs to her alone. She pushes Jingle away if she starts getting too close and will get so close herself that she is in danger of burning herself on the glass. She has to be pushed out of the way to add wood."

"Clutch is still just seven months old, so we’re all hoping he’ll grow out of it. Until then, we say our hellos outside."

In case bad dogs aren't really your thing...
I'm actually shocked that this hasn't happened to Toby yet... he loves the mini blinds. And in case you feel the need to check in on our fur-monsters, here's what they've been up to...
Toby has been very helpful with my NY resolution to read a book a month.
Teddy is working hard on his "high flying pup" circus act...
... and occasionally sneaks in a nap.
They've both gotten pretty good at ignoring one another.
And that's a wrap, folks. This post is now the second in a row to sneakily develop a furry theme, so I do promise you some animal-free writing in the very near future... although really, who can say no to those sweet faces?

   Love,

    Meg


0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com