January 24, 2013

(Un)Wordless (Un)Wednesday

I do solemnly swear that I was at a complete stop when I took this terrible picture.

Apparently it's actually Thursday... short weeks screw me up. And these are, in fact, words. BUT. We have snow! And crazy people on the roads, making for a long drive to work. And lots of friends on facebook (friends with real, big-kid jobs, mind you) bragging about their "2 hour delay" this morning. A 2-hour delay from their jobs that have nothing to do with a school. I'm not sure whether to be jealous or to snicker a little bit and be proud that I made it in to work on time. 
But anyway... snow! With more forecasted for tomorrow. It's pretty and all, but I think I might be ready for spring now... I haven't actually been warm in several days.


Love,

Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com