July 4, 2011

Silent Sundays

*Thanks to a fun little power outage, this is actually posting on Monday. Hope that's not too confusing... Silent Mondays just doesn't quite have the right ring to it. But happy 4th of July everyone!*


Two things that have made my weekend just lovely:
I officially registered for this baby Friday night. I'm terrified and beyond excited at the same time. It's not until Labor Day weekend, so I still have 2 months to keep training, but my long runs are feeling great lately so I definitely think I'm ready. Can't believe I'm actually doing this though!
So happy I got to spend some quality time with this little guy (my youngest nephew) and his mom this weekend! There's nothing like a smiling baby to cheer you up after a long week at work!


   Love,

    Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com