February 13, 2012

Wanted: Tropical Getaway

All the frigid temperatures and endless conversations about weddings (ours and everyone else's) this weekend have left me longing to bury my toes somewhere that looks like this...
with one of these in my hand...
Dan and I haven't talked much about honeymoon options yet, but my vote is somewhere warm, sandy, and quiet. Hopefully somewhere with a private balcony that looks something like this...
(Playa Mujeres, one of my top picks)
and food that looks something like this...
(I may be drooling at my desk right now)
Ideally somewhere where we can do a little of this...
and a little of this...
maybe even some of this...
and a whole lot of this...
(in case you can't tell: sitting.)
In all honesty though, I'm not too picky. I just want calm, quiet, warmth, and this guy...
for one whole uninterrupted week.

And goodness, if this weekend wasn't enough to make me need a vacation?
Coming back to work this morning certainly did the trick.

Happy Monday, everyone... if there is such a thing!


Love,

 Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com