February 21, 2011

Silent Sundays: Gettin' to Know You

Yesterday and Friday were the longest of days. More on that some other time. In the interest of having more time to take a recovery nap before we have to go to the grocery store and start cleaning before Dan's family gets here for dinner, I'm going to keep this one short and sweet. I've seen this cute Sunday idea all over the blogosphere lately, so I'm hopping on the bandwagon, since I realized that while I try to include lots of pictures in my posts, I rarely share many of the most important people in my life... except for Toby. As you can see already though, I have a hard time being "silent" (ask anyone in my family), so forgive me for breaking the rules...

meet my family:
from left to right: my mom and dad and I on the morning I graduated from college; my mom and stepdad; my dad and one of our beagles (apparently I don't have a single picture of my stepmom, I'll have to work on that); my "brothers" -- my dad's beagles; my stepbrother C and I

meet my "other" family -- my future in-laws:
I'm so excited to be marrying into this fantastic family: Dan's parents pinning him when he commissioned as a second lieutenant; Dan's dad (on the left) and uncle; his two little brothers: T on the left and Z on the right; Dan's older sister T and her adorable little girl, my niece S; her oldest, the handsome A

meet a few of my wonderful friends:
left to right and top to bottom: my wonderful freshman roomie, K; K and I four years later on graduation day -- still roommates!; my dear friend from high school, L; one of my wonderful friends who shares my name (M, in case you need a little reminder); two fantastic ladies from my fraternity, C and C; another fraternity brother and friend, T; my two amazing littles, A and E; a lovely "couple" of friends -- A and her boyfriend E; and my fabulous "wifey," who also happens to share my name
(enough letters in there for you? for now I'm doing my best to respect the privacy of my closest friends without making things too confusing!)

Two of my dearest friends: A on the left and M on the right. I love these girls so so much and I'm sooo lucky to have them in my life!

and last, but certainly not least, someone you already know...
...my best friend, high school sweetheart, roommate, fashion critic, personal chef, cuddle buddy, fellow cat parent, hero, soulmate, and love of my life! Wouldn't want to leave him out!

   Love,

    Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com