March 12, 2012

Monday Moans

I'll go ahead now and apologize for the mindless drivel I will be attempting to pass as noteworthy today... it may be Monday, but my brain is still (at least) an hour behind. I've tried to liven things up a bit with some humorous clips, but if you're looking for something meaningful...
you should probably come back tomorrow. Consider yourself warned.

This weekend consisted of equal parts celebration...
(for a few exciting things that will hopefully be official-enough-to-be-blogworthy soon)
and dreading coming back to work today....

 I hoped that if I hid effectively, Monday morning might pass me by,
but it seems to have spotted me despite being disguised by the covers...
 ... and here it is, overbearing and annoying as ever.

 So I dragged myself through a run, feeling a bit like this...
and now I'm at work, buried not under snuggly blankets, but piles of paperwork. Nowhere near as warm and fuzzy, trust me.
I'm doing my best to be productive today....
in hopes that tomorrow won't be quite as bad. 

For now, though....
I'm ready for lunch.


Love,

 Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com