July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites: Well, You Know...

Believe it or not (probably not, I know), I have a ton of things happening in my life right now that are both 1. absolutely blog-worthy and 2. not wedding related. Gasp! Some of them are fantastic and exciting, some are not so much. Some of them are big, major, even life changing. And yet... none of them are going to be discussed today. Stay tuned: when the windstorm in my head dies down a bit, I'll have lots of big news.
But for now, just one more wedding post. Ahem... for now. After this, I promise I'll stop beating the poor horse for a while. I would be remiss, however, not to share some of these great ideas I've come across in my searches lately -- inspiring, genius, why-didn't-I-think-of-that ideas. Trust me: these you want to see.

Super cute idea for the reception:
Although we're going with something a bit different, we will also head home with cards and hopefully sweet notes from all of our guests.

Seriously clever RSVP card... kind of wish I had seen this before ordering ours!
Love the honesty, and it would be so funny to get all the replies!

Adorable way to make sure the bridal party/parents/vendors are all aware of the schedule:
And to go along with it, such a smart (and tempting) idea:
Not that I mind people calling me, but this really is a great way to make sure everyone has the contact info they need!
(Also, I love the line at the top: "Lost? Confused? Can't find your pants?" Ha!)

Absolutely genius (and I can use all the help I can get because I'm already dreading this...):

Love love love this sign -- putting it on my list to work on in September, when the planning crazies die down and I have a little DIY time:

And finally, a collection of cute picture ideas -- our poor photographer may be tempted to run the other way when he sees my list...

So cute:
Artistic:
Adorable twist on the typical family picture (might be even cuter if certain people were covering the eyes of their wives, kids, etc. -- also if someone front and center was quite obviously peeking!):
Individual wedding party shots for a collage -- definitely going to do this!:

And finally, something nice to remember:
That's right, hon. You're special!


Aaaaaand I'm done with the wedding overload. For now. Phew! Real life ahead... pinky promise.
Happy weekend everyone!

   Love,

    Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com