May 8, 2012

A Brief Musical Interlude

The downside to spending 14+ hours in a car over three days? You start to hear a lot of the same songs over and over... and over... and over. We listened to a nice mix of Pandora, XM radio, iTunes libraries, and regular old radio, but there was still quite a bit of overlap. The perk, though? I got to hear this awesome new duet several times:
I can't get over how great this is. Call me old (it's ok, my husband did), but I loved the original of this song, and Darius Rucker just adds all kinds of amazing. I loved him as Hootie (although he maintains that he was not actually Hootie), and I am a big fan of the new solo/country thing he has going on now.

Happy Tuesday!

   Love,

    Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com