October 2, 2012

Back to Reality

Well then. Nothing like heading back to work on a rainy Tuesday to drop you out of the clouds and land you square in the real world. The wedding weekend is officially over, it seems. I'm left with mixed feelings this morning -- while I'm sad that the excitement is over and that everything I've been working so hard on for the past few months is now behind me, I'm also kind of glad to get back into our daily routine and focus on some "smaller" fun: dinners with friends, date nights, afternoon naps, the joys of my favorite season (I have not even had a DD pumpkin iced coffee yet... what???). There is so much to look forward to in the coming months -- the arrival of our wonderful friends' new little girl, cooler weather, an exciting honeymoon, lots of family time, and, of course, the trifecta of awesome holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
I'll be back to talk about the wedding weekend (with pictures, I hope) way more than anyone else will appreciate in the next few weeks days, but for now I leave you with this gem (from a fantastic newly-discovered website) that has me laughing out loud today:
[dog-shaming.com]


   Love,

    Meg

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com